2. Masquerading optic neuritis,Katherine McVeigh_1 , Georgios Vakros_2 , Rafik Girgis_1 , ,
BMJ Case Reports 2015; doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-210259.
3. Article published in the Post newspaper
4. To assess the results of the clinical outcome of high volume cataract operations performed by a Fellow & a consultant at Moorfields Eye Hospital.R Girgis, T Salam, S Verma
Eye (2012) 26, 756–757; published online 3 February 2012.
5. Pseudoexfoliative deposits on an intraocular lens implant.
Eye (2011) 25, 1378-1379. Published online 1 July 2011.
6. Unusual corneal foreign body R Girgis, S Verma. Moorfields Eye Hospital
Eye (2009) 23, number 7, 1609. Published online in July 2008.
7. Bilateral subepithelial fibrosis after lasik in a patient with keloid R Girgis, D Morris, A Kotagiri, K Ramaesh.
Eye (2007) 21, 96–97, published online: 02/12/2005.
8. Statin & aspirin therapy are associated with decreased rates of choroidal neovascularization among patients with AMD.RAM Girgis, HDR McKee
American Journal of Ophthalmology October 2004(Vol.138, issue4, page 697).
9. Swollen optic discs in a patient with the chromosome 22q 11.2 deletion syndrome RAM Girgis, HDR McKee, J Innes
British Journal of Ophthalmology.2004;88:591-592.
10. Increased endothelial cell density in the paracentral and peripheral regions of the human cornea A Raj, RAM Girgis
American Journal of Ophthalmology,2003;136:774-775.